Aug 4, 2012

Toy Room!

I finally finished the toy room!

Here are some Before & After pics!



 AFTER!!










What do you think???

The wall colours are CIL Apricot Brandy & Crisp Linen.  I've always painted with Behr Paint and Primer in one, but Canadian Tire had a promo on Benjamin Moore's Origins Paint & Primer, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I loved the CIL colours so they matched it for me... yea, worst paint EVER.  The gold took 4 coats and could honestly use a fifth.  Stick with what you know works.  Lesson learned.

The toy room is the first room I redid in the new house and I must say, I LOVE IT!!! And, so do the kiddies.

Anyway, that's the big reveal.  Don't know what room is next... I'm in the mood for wallpaper, so we'll see what happens...

9 comments:

  1. Looks great! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your curtains!? I love them! I'm in desperate need of adding curtains to every, read every, room in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at IKEA!!!! They are new and I think I only paid $40 for the pair.

      Delete
    2. I'm so making that part of my next IKEA shopping list, great choice! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. It's looks awesome! The bright stripes was a perfect choice for toy room. I found you on Better After.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great!!!! I was thinking yellowish for my sons bath too!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun choice for a playroom! Love it! Good to know about the paint, too...

    ReplyDelete